Thursday, January 7, 2010

Texas Boat Title Transfer Help!! I Lost My Boat Title And Bill Of Sale In Texas Before I Could Transfer The Title In My Name?

Help!! I lost my boat title and bill of sale in Texas before I could transfer the title in my name? - texas boat title transfer

Hello, I bought a boat, and during our transition to a new direction that I lost my papers which was the title and the bill is not presented in the name of gaining possession of the previous owner and therefore entitled to transfer my name. Does anyone know the disease process is the paperwork, what should I do? Thank you very much (both live in different parts of Texas)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I do in your case under way for the Texas Parks and Wildlife, the local office nearest. Every time I was there, I know how much you have to wait in a line, but because they are so patient with all these issues under the boat. Pretty sure that will end with a sworn statement obtained by any other provider. We hope you all are in good agreement.

You can find all the forms you need http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us

Anonymous said...

I think you should download the previous owner to give them to you. You have lost the file. You should contact your local registration office to be sure.

Post a Comment