Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Advanced Makeup Games Pep Rally/ Basketball Game Makeup/hair Help?

Pep rally/ basketball game makeup/hair help? - advanced makeup games

There is a pep rally tonight in my school, then a basketball game after. I know what I wear (gray sweats and spirit), a yellow shirt with sleeves, but I do not know how I do my hair or makeup! I semi thick and curly, brown hair Poofy, the ISH and the skin would so I emphasize my eyes. The whole school will be there, and I look good in spite of the pictures is on the sidelines. Any help? / Video / instructions are great:] Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

upsidedo... said...

Stick straight hair or big waves when .. Line can not straighten or curl it before beach / supermodel curls
sparkle eye shadow might be a color in your school
Get the chalk face ... so you can express the lines of the school colors as follows:
= As a football fine lines
Loops, tapes, anything ... Marti GRA accounts
Nail Polish Colors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9tcRtBQG ...
glitter make-up .. .. .. .. Color sheets per hour tape / ... Polish .. the colors yellow or school

like the color of the school as much as possible ... I do not recommend yellow gold eyeshadow Thomas seems yesss

I think the make-up style cheerleader pep rally, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2kZ8xwaG ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixomSYJlO ...

♥♥♥ said...

babee.
I went through a wavy appearance
with tons of volume
for my hair.
For makeup, find the
School Colors Glitter Eye Shadow
and the brightness of PU.
Stevie knows the beauty of the whole. ♥
XOXO,
Stevie

Post a Comment