Saturday, January 2, 2010

Personalized Pet Bandanas What Is A Better Thing To Sell: Personalized Drawings Of People And Thier Pets, Or Jewelry/ Hairclips?EZ 10PNT?

What is a better thing to sell: personalized drawings of people and thier pets, or jewelry/ hairclips?EZ 10PNT? - personalized pet bandanas

So I am very young and thought of Amnesty International on the sale of the things I do in my spare time. What do you think will be more popular, and I want more money? Also tell me how to sell one of them ". Oh, and lose some idiots out there occasionally. Answer this question, this is not a blog .......... Insert the things not to at random from it.

1 comment:

capwest5... said...

A man who used to work very talented in drawing and shops or sell their models to measure to. He was collecting about $ 50 each. And everyone saw that was as much if not more valuable. I kind of regret not buying cars from him.

A girl who has also worked with jewelry for much less, perhaps $ 5 - $ 10 per unit sold. I did not, because I realized that the equipment was expensive and not really anything original. Material that I loved so much, it was good, and the original design. In this case, would probably pay up to $ 50 apiece.

So I think it's a question of where his talent lies. Find out what's best, you go with that and to be creative and original.

Post a Comment