Saturday, January 30, 2010

Roulette Fobt In Bookies Bookies Roulette FOBT Machines - I Have A Cheat That Works 100%. What Info Do Other People Have?

Bookies Roulette FOBT Machines - I have a cheat that works 100%. What info do other people have? - roulette fobt in bookies

Ok, firstly Id like to say that I play these machines for years and have lost several thousand pounds of them. But a friend of a friend, let me buy a case of 1000 of £ I do not really like as a fraud, because it is a bug in the software. There's nothing like a roulette tips or a system, but I have an error in a machine, some bookmakers. In fact, you have 2 bookmakers can be applied in this violence is not zero, columns, rows, etc., or turned to a particular section is not there yet. This is a purely technical problem. Basically, you wait for a number of exit and when to say you bet 5 numbers on the board to £ 1 per game = £ 5 per round. The decision is that of a landed this 5-digit display after the specified number. It is 100% guaranteed. For obvious reasons, this information is sensitive and not shared with third parties. No one has sold or if it deliberately. I was initially skeptical, but I can assure you it is unbelievab

6 comments:

Robert G said...

I think the bookmakers have recognized that when people win often.

They call them "machines" because they are a form of material, it is almost impossible that every time when the machines are programmed to be able to win only pay less than what it takes

The bookmakers have all that and it is covered only a deception of their own.

Furthermore, why ur friend "to sell" the case of £ 1,000.
If anyone saw friends lose too much money, I think I would like £ 1000. It seems, or directly.

Why is a case of selling for a friend, if you make money in a machine ...

I am grateful for my time by publishing stupid scams on Yahoo Answers

eddie j said...

I get the numbers to show if I win and I'll send you double what your question

nad33m.com nirvana said...

Nice try, lol. Bookmakers are not so stupid as to give the money to lol

monty said...

Make the most of what you wear smooth-shifting into first gear.

supersonic stevie wonder thing!! said...

2 of my colleagues and I already know that! Why sell for a profit if you keep easy to see that money and more secret !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! !!!!! ... I base my work and travel in the United Kingdom to € 3000 to - € 5000 per week. I do not know how long in May last year, but plz keep secret. E-mail and chat to me !!!!!!

supersonic stevie wonder thing!! said...

2 of my colleagues and I already know that! Why sell for a profit if you keep easy to see that money and more secret !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! !!!!! ... I base my work and travel in the United Kingdom to € 3000 to - € 5000 per week. I do not know how long in May last year, but plz keep secret. E-mail and chat to me !!!!!!

Post a Comment