Friday, January 22, 2010

Tanning Salons In Pittsburgh Where I Can Find A Good Salon That Spray Tans In The Pittsburgh Area?

Where I can find a good salon that spray tans in the pittsburgh area? - tanning salons in pittsburgh

To find Does anyone know where I can be a good even tan salon with a spray / Dravosburg West Mifflin / Duquesne area? I will dance on Thursday, and I really do not know where to go. My skin tone is not tan in the sun or a taxi. I'm super pale and burned again to fade super! I do not wan't so black as it appears very unnatural, I would just like a little bronze. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

energyan... said...

Spray bronze is expensive and only a few days. I use Sublime Bronze med rel Lo-dark lotion and is only $ 7. It works best.

energyan... said...

Spray bronze is expensive and only a few days. I use Sublime Bronze med rel Lo-dark lotion and is only $ 7. It works best.

Post a Comment