Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fuller Figure Swimwear What Styles Of Swimwear Do Plus Size Women Like?

What Styles of Swimwear Do Plus Size Women Like? - fuller figure swimwear

My sister studies fashion design and I help ensure that an assignment of swimwear for women throughout the body. Please tell me, what should you choose to select Style / if more Size:
1 - One piece bathing suits: V-neck or square neck halter
2 - Two bathing suits: tankinis, skirtinis
3 - Swimdresses
4 - or Softbras Anchor Swimsuit
5 - color, mixed colors or stripes (vertical, horizontal)
All answers will be very grateful!

7 comments:

Annie said...

I am a plus size and I prefer a single room with a sexy neckline, bracket, or join my show as a sort of "active" and the attention from other areas.

Built in bras are a necessity for us smaller too! What the - I prefer solid colors bright colors. No pastels or flowers.

Swim dresses are a categorical no! Anyone who wants to see how Miss Piggy on the beach?

Roxie said...

As a plus-size women prefer shortinis with a tank. Skirtinis are also good, but sometimes I do not want to fool with her skirt up.

As for bras, and in any case softbra. Comfort is very important to me and rings is only to grow something on my skin.

I tend to go with darker colors, but it's just my personal preference. Stripes in a plus-size women should be as vertical as possible. Horizontal makes you look bigger.

I hope that helps.

Lisa L said...

It is to resist wear most of your weight .....

I personally do skirtini kicky styles in a short coat in a bright color like water with some eye-catching details!

rarabear... said...

RT in the side of "heavy" and I like the look of a halter parts, either light or cute drawing

mylifeis... said...

permanently removed Tankinis

mylifeis... said...

permanently removed Tankinis

karthik l said...

I am a boy .. I have many ideas about what .. u want to kick me on the staff in contact with? ... msg me karthik.nvls @ gmail.com

Post a Comment