Sunday, December 27, 2009

Nasal Irrigation System How Long Does It Take For A Nasal Irrigation System Or Nettie Pot To Work For Allergies, Cold, Sinitus?

How long does it take for a nasal irrigation system or nettie pot to work for allergies, cold, sinitus? - nasal irrigation system

If you are using the NIS-1 (NP), he said, "God, thank you! My sinuses are clear. I felt wonderful when I blew my nose and I slept well that night. It was as if the presentation of the mucus and expelled, and I forgot my sinus problems. This feeling has completed the following day.

Here I am 5 days later and I'm always conjested. I took medicines for colds and antihistamine and out of the last few days, but we do not make a big difference. Should I continue trying to irrigation or could be a part of the problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment