Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gall Bladder Pain More Condition_sympt Oms Why Do I Still Have Pain After Gall Bladder Removal?

Why do I still have pain after gall bladder removal? - gall bladder pain more condition_sympt oms

I had my gallbladder removed 3 days ago because of two huge rocks. I still have pain in my right rib and back area - which to see me, the doctor took. I know they were right, because when I awoke from the anesthesia, what exactly was where my greatest pain. I hope that after all this, the gallbladder, the real cause of my pain.

Anyone who has experienced similar pain immediately after surgery?

1 comment:

usafcmyc... said...

You can always placed a stone in the bile duct. But it is shown something like ultrasound or MRI. My husband had returned from his cabinet and has stitches ... not the same pain, but in one place. He had ruled out an upper and lower intestines, ulcers, and such ... The doctor finally decided that scar tissue adherence to the rest of the Bode was. But there was one years after the operation.

Post a Comment