Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hawaiian Wedding Cake Have You Started Your Cookies Yet? Yesterday I Did Sugar Cookies And Today Hawaiian Wedding Cakes.?

Have you started your cookies yet? Yesterday i did sugar cookies and today Hawaiian wedding cakes.? - hawaiian wedding cake

Chocolate chips remained yesterday evening, tonight, cookies, peanut butter and delicious wedding cakes morning in Hawaii. It only takes a Lot and Lot! Fa La La La La La La La La! (I had to sing while I wrote to get the right amount of) the state of Ha ha ha! ♥

Edit: I have a bad reputation, fortunately, had the right ingredients.
This is what I called the Hawaiian Wedding cakes:

Mexican Wedding Cakes (cookies)

2 1 / 2 c. Flour
2 sticks butter
1 / 2 c. Powdered sugar
1 C. chopped walnuts

Soften butter, cream, dust with flour. Sugar mixture. Add nuts. Form balls the size of a walnut. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes. Cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Yield 4 to 5 dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment