Monday, February 22, 2010

Play Other Colours On Populous The Beginning How To Play A Dual Layer Disc?

How to play a dual layer disc? - play other colours on populous the beginning

I ordered a DVD (Holiday Inn) outside of eBay, and came in the mail today. I was engaged in the search for two albums, but that there is a dual-layer disc. One part is in black and white and the other is the color. When I tried to play, only the B & W wanted to play. How do I know if my DVD player to the color of the disk to copy and there is a button on the remote control you, allowing you the other side of the disc can play or not? Thank you!

1 comment:

wires said...

You know what region the DVD and what region your player is he? AB & W will play normally if you try a region 1 disc NTSC system in a region 2 PAL DVD to play or vice versa. NTSC and PAL can not find the reference color and the default system to another B & W.

Post a Comment