Thursday, February 4, 2010

Panty Girdle Training For Men Women Do Prefer Long Leg Panty Girdle Or Regular One For Style And Comfit?

Women do prefer long leg panty girdle or regular one for style and comfit? - panty girdle training for men

I pull down open girdles, which actually more comfortable style in my opinion. Just so you know the type of belt, which I speak, a belt of open downwards, like a garter short skirt closely linked. I am a big fan of vintage clothing 40's and 50's and use them every day, including vintage clothing and one-half of the foundation. Belt downwardly open, you should rubber gloves or greater. I hope my answer has helped some.

2 comments:

mommanuk... said...

None! I have neither an in recent decades. They are not really good for circulation anyway.

dan c said...

Of course ..............

Post a Comment